Free UK Shipping on orders over £75!

The Well Woman Roadmap

The Well Woman Roadmap

Are you struggling with specific problems with your periods or hormones? Are you looking to gain some support during transition times such as perimenopause or menopause? Do you have a specific condition like Endometriosis or PCOS that you would like some help with?

  • Migraines
  • Painful periods
  • Feral PMT
  • Tiredness 
  • Lack in energy 
  • Heavy bleeding
  • Endo / Adeno
  • PCOS
  • Perimenopause support
  • Menopause support 

It can be overwhelming trying to find information and ways in which to care for your periods and hormones when most of us don’t have the foundational knowledge about our bodies in that way. Your period is your health report card, for me it’s the foundation of your overall health, but it has never been given the status it deserves. Sadly, on the whole it is looked at as something disgusting – thank you patriarchy!

Would you like to feel like you have more control over your health? Have a better understanding of what is going down on the inside? Have a health advocate in your corner? Have a clear road map to follow to help get you back in the driving seat?

The Outcomes of the Well Woman Road Map

  • More energy and vitality
  • Reduction in symptoms
  • Supporting the body to heal
  • A deeper understanding of your body
  • Better relationships with loved ones
  • Harness the power of your hormones to work for you
  • Feel more like yourself again
“Its no exaggeration to say my periods were transformed by your help. No pain, regular, light and predictable. Thank you!”
“Now I have found Gemma she's the top of my list of special people I need in my life to stay healthy.”
“Oh my God what a difference in hot flashes and night sweats! Practically gone, none yesterday or last night you are amazing, love you!”
“My problem periods are no longer a problem, don't suffer with your hormones get in touch with the vagina queen that is Gemma and you'll be taken care of”
“I just need to let you know how much working with you has changed my life. I've gone from not knowing how to go on experiencing the worst symptoms, to barely noticing my periods apart from a little pain and fatigue. I feel great 90% of the time and the other 10% I just go to bed! Thank you so much you are a miracle worker”

The Well Woman Road Map is a 90min 1:1 consultation with me. We will take a deep dive into the problem you have outlined.


  • Book in through my calendar at a time that suits you
  • Fill in my detailed Well Woman Profile
  • You will get your personal Zoom clinic sent to you via email
  • Your session will be recorded with the video and audio sent to you to keep
  • 4 weeks Voxer support between sessions (Mon-Fri 6-5)
  • Bespoke box of up to 5 herbal potions (worth £88)
  • Personalised Well Woman Road Map 
  • 45min follow up session 

£299 per session